Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The first post is always the hardest

Hey there space cadets. I'm CJ and this Pop Confusion. Why pop confusion? Because I like bubblegum pop and that is confusing to people. I like the music with the oontz. I like to party hard. I like clothes and color and spikes and skulls. I like crazy haircuts and ridiculous makeup. I like hats, star earrings, metallic blue nail polish and wearing way too many rings.

Neon makes me happy.

This blog isn't just about club clothes or looking like a horrific monster, though that is certainly a part of it. I can't seem to keep a consistent style. There are too many types of fashion that I enjoy and I tend to mesh them all together. Everything from scary to ultra-feminine to androgynous...though typically not much of the ultra-feminine. This is my place to dump all of my ideas, rants, tips, tricks, inspirations and whatever else might call to me in terms of fashion and style.



Outfit:
Orange mesh top by Renee Masoomian
Black bra by Victoria's Secret
Black and orange acrylic bra by Prohibition Clubwear
Black shorts by me
Black and orange acrylic thong by Prohibition Clubwear
Legwarmers by Takuya Angel
Boots by Swear Alternative (bought on eBay)
Purple harness with butterfly wings by Takuya Angel
Orange and white claw by Takuya Angel
Cat pouch by Takuya Angel
Elbow/knee pads from I. Goldberg, customized by me
Tights from various sources customized and layered by me
Necklace from the H.O.T
Various bracelets and rings from Prohibition, Claire's, Pawstar and second hand shops.

Makeup by me
Hair by me with the assistance of Niishie Elf
Photograph by the ever wonderful Jerry Bennett
Event: I Love Industrial (11/11/11) thrown by DJ Mighty Mike Saga

No comments:

Post a Comment